FINANCE COMMITTEE TERMS of REFERENCE
- To advise ExCom on all the monetary affairs of the Organization.
- To prepare the annual budget for approval by ExCom.
- To prepare financial procedures as set out in the Bylaws for approval by ExCom.
- To prepare any other guidelines concerning the Organization’s income and expenditure.
- To formulate and keep under review a dues structure for the national organizations in accord with the structure specified in the Bylaws. Recommend to ExCom the actual dues to be paid by the various categories of member.
- To prepare and recommend the overall financial plans for the Organization.
The above have been extracted from the Bylaws of the IOMP approved by the Council in September 2009.