INTERNATIONAL COMMISSION ON MEDICAL PHYSICS COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIP 2009-2012
- Chair. The President or nominee
- Vice-Chair. Appointed by Committee
- Secretary. Appointed by Committee
ICMP COMMITTEE TERMS of REFERENCE
- To advance the application of physics to medicine.
- To uphold and support the mission and activities of both IOMP and IUPAP.
- To Establish closer links between medical physicists and medical engineers and other pure and applied physicists.
- To promote the objectives of IUPAP in the area of expertise of IComMP.
- To attract pure and applied physicists to work in medical physics.
- To provide advice to IUPAP on the activities and needs of medical physics.
- To foster research and education.
The above have been extracted from the Bylaws of the IOMP approved by the Council in September 2009.